miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Cooking (second try)

I am improving my cooking skills. In this second try the rice look like rice (little burn) and I cannot reach the amazing flavor that my mom has, but this one still eatable. Maybe later... 

Ingredients

Fry the onion

Put in the microwave the lentils, check them because
 sometimes they jump outside the cup making a big mess.

This time I didn´t wash the rice, but I put more oil than the needed so
I never heard the popcorn sound again (look recipie at blog) 
I noticed that it started to change color so I spill the water,
lentils and onion inside, before rice burn.

Wait until it looks like this
Yei!! It looks like rice... darker but rice, no risoto =D

This is how it looked. I have to admit that the first one tasted much better, this one look good,
but I will be trying until get the perfect jadra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario